Maybe you’re looking for next week?
- Thanks to all members who have joined for 2022, your support is appreciated!
- Comm exercise will be rescheduled (TBA) since the planned activity was not appropriate for “5th Saturday” exercises, which are coordinated through WA DEM.
- Last Week 01/26: LCARA Technical Committee meeting Minutes Posted at LCARA Clubhouse
- Last week’s newsletter
Upcoming Events 🗓
- 02/02 Wed 1900: Cowlitz ACS meeting ZOOM ONLY
- Nobody will be at the clubhouse.
- ACS members will receive Zoom link via email on Wednesday morning, check your spam folder.
- Review Minutes from Jan 05: http://cowlitzradio.org/downloads/ACS20220105.pdf
- 02/05 Sat 0800: Region IV Querterly Interop Meeting (Zoom)
- Discuss region-wide plans with 1 or 2 representatives from Cowlitz, Skamania, Clark, and Wahkiakum counties.
- Next Week 02/12 Sat 1000 - VE Testing at LCARA Clubhouse
- Pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
ICS, Incident Command System, Training is curriculum provided by FEMA for emergency response and activation. Active members of ACS are required to show completion of these training courses either online or in an instructor-led course.
Cowlitz County Emergency Management (DEM) is offering 3 levels of intructor-led ICS courses at multiple times throughout the year.
Schedules and information are available from Cowlitz County DEM.
- 01/30 Sun 2000: W7MSH Mercury Mt. St. Helens ERC Net - Open to all Amateurs
- 01/31 Mon 2000: Cowlitz County ACS Net - Open to all Amateurs
- 02/01 Tue 0900: CEMNET Region IV Net - Winlink, V-Tac 12 (EOC)
- Email email@example.com to be added to the weekly Winlink test
- 02/01 Tue 1900: Columbia Amateur Radio Assoc. Weekly Net
- Feb 16th Wed 1900 - LCARA Business Meeting - Budget
- Important meeting decides how the club will spend money in 2022. Members should plan to attend.
- Last Month Wed 01/19: LCARA Business Meeting Minutes
For Sale 🏷
This club-owned equipment is being offered for sale to members before being listed online. Proceeds benefit LCARA. Please make offer or reply for more information.
12-in x 20-ft corrugated culvert pipe
Unused. Left over from last year’s driveway project.
- $350 / 2 pieces
- $200 / each
Thanks for reading.
If you have events or reports that should be included in this weekly newsletter, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.