This newsletter has been off the air for the last 4 months, hope everyone had a great summer. Now we’re in the final stretch of 2023 and there’s a quite a few activities to keep an eye on.
- 09/20 September LCARA Business Meeting [Minutes]
Upcoming Events 🗓
- This Week Wed Oct 11 19:00 LCARA Presentation Night at LCARA Clubhouse
- Brian Rickman will be presenting “Radials, How Many”, discussing ground systems for antennas.
- Next Week Wed Oct 18 19:00 LCARA Business Meeting at LCARA Clubhouse
- The club will be nominating all officer positions for the 2024-2026 term.
- 10/08 Mon 2000: Cowlitz County ACS Net - Open to all Amateurs
- 10/09 Tue 0900: CEMNET Region IV Net - Winlink, V-Tac 12, 224.660 MHz (EOC)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the weekly Winlink test
- 10/09 Tue 1900: Columbia Amateur Radio Assoc. Weekly Net
- 10/09 Tue 2000: Rainier GMRS Net - Open to all licensed GMRS operators
- 10/15 Sun 2000: W7MSH Mercury Mt. St. Helens ERC Net - Open to all Amateurs
Thanks for reading.
Kindly send any comments, corrections, events, pictures, stories, or content for this newsletter to email@example.com.
Consider joining the LCARA W7DG Facebook Group.